Nakhly Red Arabic coffee with cardamom is the perfect companion to our halva. A secret and magical blend of coffee beans that has become a household staple in Israel, now in the USA.
- Specialty Premium Arabic Coffee, rich in flavor, yet subtle and complex.
- Small batch roast to perfection. The quality and consistency of our coffee is sure to please even the most sophisticated coffee drinker.
- This blend has the right balance of body, acidity and bitterness.
- Ground Cardamom adds natural sweetness and an intoxicating aroma, and also aids digestion.
- How to prepare : Add 3 full teaspoons of coffee for every 10 oz of boiling water. Stir gently. Simmer for 3 minutes over low heat removing briefly from heat whenever coffee begins to overflow. Remove from heat. Set aside to settle for 3 minutes. Pour gently into a cup and enjoy!
- Also can be used with an Express Moka pot or as Israeli Botz (Mud Coffee)- Pour boiling water over 2 spoonfuls of coffee in a cup, stir and let it sink for a couple of minutes before drinking. (Watch out for the sediment at the bottom).